Friday, December 14, 2007

December 14 - Day Plus 9

This is definitely an upward trend. Today was a pretty good day. My counts are climbing, my appetite is ok, and I am not feeling the need to sleep every hour. Everything is looking good enough that we're starting to actually talk about getting the hell out of here. That won't be for at least a few days, though.

Now that I am feeling better, the stir craziness is returning. My best buddy Wilson is still with me, so it's still not easy to get around. I think I've been here something like 18 days already. I won't torture myself by thinking about what it's going to be like to leave these four walls and walk out of here. No tethers, no geographical restrictions, no constant interruptions. It won't be long now!

Pretty unremarkable Price is Right today. I have begun to notice some trends on the Family Feud, though. There was a family that won for five straight days. After winning five straight days, you would think they are pretty good at playing the game and would do well at the Fast Money round at the end where they play for $20,000. Wrong. They kept sending the same two people from the family for the bonus round. Pretty much every day, the first person would get 150 points, leaving only 50 points for the second person. Well, the second person failed to get the 50 points - I think every time. I mean, if you start with 150 points, you only need to hit one of the number one answers and you're pretty much home. Now I can forgive that once, maybe twice. But this family sent the same two players up every day! Don't change anything! Their loss, I guess.

We're on to the weekend now, so I won't have any game show updates for a couple of days - sorry.

Remember, I've turned on the posting option to let you say hello, so feel free to comment.

That's all for today, thanks for checking in.

3 comments:

rkourtjian said...

Great to wake up and hear that you are feeling better. Makes our day! Where are your counts? Are you in the single digit category? Also, glad to hear your eating. When can we bring Coneys? Roxanne wants to know when she can bring you meatloaf (never,right?).

Give us an update on Jeopardy. My favorite game show. Keep the faith.

Nicole Alashaian said...

It's great to see you are moving on up. I check in every day, then report back to nick and louise because the explanation of getting to the blog and actually signing in is light years over their heads.

right now armen Kouk and Mark are upstairs having a nice bacon egg and cheese on a bagel (company christmas party last night) and we wish we could have you join us.

stay strong, we'll keep checking in...
love,
nicole & boys

nuts said...

rounding third, headin' home. no stopping you now. keep swinging for the fences, fireball.

thinking of you everyday.

nuts