Saturday, December 1, 2007

December 1 - Day Minus 4

Well, the chemo is starting to catch up with me. I've got four doses to go - one this evening, two tomorrow, and one on Monday. The nausea is slowly creeping in, so we'll have to see how this evening's session goes. I'm hoping it'll hold off for a couple more days so I can get outside of the chemo window. Then, it's on to dealing with the fatigue of my immune system bottoming out.

Other than that, just hanging in the room watching tv and playing video games. They should have a weekend edition of the Price is Right. Bummer with the TV in the room, all of the channels work except the Discovery Channel. No MythBusters, Dirty Jobs, or Man versus Wild.

Evening chemo went ok. Mild nausea, but still holding everything together. Two more rounds on Sunday, and a quick one on Monday. Almost through with part one!

Thanks for checking in.