Tuesday, December 25, 2007

December 25 - Day Plus 20 - Christmas

This year, I have a greater appreciation for the phrase, "I'll be home for Christmas." Although I have been cooped up in the house for the last week, it has been a great week. Every day I am getting strength back and feeling better - still not great, but better.

I have been fighting a minor head cold, but it appears to be subsiding. Food is starting to taste better, just in time for the wonderful Christmas Eve and Christmas dinners that my aunts prepare.

I am able to get out of the house without a mask as long as I go to a "controlled" environment where I know who is sick and who is not. It feels great to just drive again.

With not much else to do, I am still watching the Price is Right. It was a pretty bad week for Christmas Week. Usually they kick up the prizes for the shows taped to be aired the week before Christmas. This year, they were nothing special. I guess the economy is hitting everything.

Merry Christmas and thanks for checking in.

5 comments:

Nicole Alashaian said...

Hey Al,
All of us in Jersey wish you an incredibly MERRY CHRISTMAS and we are so glad you are home. Nick & Louise are sending you all their love as well.....
Love, Mark Nicole Armen & Shant

Victoria said...

Alex,

Sevan, Marisa, Satig and I all hope you are doing better. Price-is-right-Insanity aside, you sound good.

Our prayers are with you.

Victoria

sona said...

Hi Alex -
This must be greetings from New Jersey day!

Glad to hear you are home and your taste buds came back in time for the holidays.

Sounds like a very Merry Christmas to me!

Sona Mirakian

Marisa Mesropian said...

Dear Alex, This is the 4th time I am trying to post and I really hope you got any of these! So this time I will keep it sweet and simple.......I wish you the best for a recovery and you getting on your feet and away from Bob Barker and the Barker-babes (I guess that's what they're called!). Love and Merry Christmas, Marisa

Ani Gigarjian said...

Alex,

We are thinking of you quite a bit here in Boston! Here's hoping for a great holiday season and a smooth road to recovery. All our best.
Ani (Almasian), Bruce, Anoush and Aznive Gigarjian