Friday, December 7, 2007

December 7 - Day Plus 2

Another pretty uneventful day. My counts actually went up today. I asked if that meant I get to go home tomorrow, but they told me it's probably just an abnormal reading. If they're elevated tomorrow, I'll push harder on going home sooner than later. They just keep telling me that it's very wishful thinking, but not out of the question.

I ate a good breakfast, lunch, and dinner today, so the appetite coming along doing pretty well.

More importantly, there was a very exciting finish to the Price is Right today. The showcase was very tight. The first bidder passed on the first showcase and bid on the second. His bid was only $400 away - a sure winner. The other bidder was only $150 off and won both showcases! It doesn't get any better than that.

They finally got the Discovery Channel working here. Apparently the whole ward was out and they had to replace the router. I've got all of my shows back now, so there's more to pass the time.

Finally, an observation after watching a day full of cable news. Do you think we'll eventually forget about September 11th like we've forgotten about December 7th? I think that's a regrettable and sad transformation in American history.

That's all for today. Thanks for checking in.